4 bedroom detached house for saleGuisborough Road, Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- Situated within this Highly Desirable Location
- A Short Distance from Saltburn Golf Club & the Popular Huntcliffe School of Saltburn
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot with Superb Established Gardens
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- 24ft plus Through Living Room
- 17ft plus Rear Conservatory
- Additional Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- 16ft plus Family Bathroom
* Situated within this Highly Desirable Location * A Short Distance from Saltburn Golf Club & the Popular Huntcliffe School of Saltburn * Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Throughout * 24ft plus Through Living Room * 17ft plus Rear Conservatory * Additional Dining Room * Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar * Four Generous Bedrooms * 16ft plus Family Bathroom * Demands Internal Inspection to be Fully Appreciated
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48401206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED140598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.