3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollins Avenue, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- - Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- - Brick Paved Off Street Parking
- - UPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- - Gas Combi Central Heating
- - Modern Finish and Decor Throughout
- - Well Sized Bedrooms
- - Spacious Reception Rooms
- - Impressive Lawned Garden with Decking
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached house having been much improved by the current owners and offering a light & airy interior being presented throughout to an excellent standard. The living accommodation further benefits from gas central heating to radiators, two reception rooms, modern kitchen & bathroom and briefly comprises of; entrance hall, living room, dining room & kitchen. Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with loft access. External front brick laid driveway with ample space for off street parking. Side gate access leads to the rear enclosed lawned garden with shrubbery planted borders, raised decked terraces for enjoying outside entertaining and further benefiting from a sunny east facing aspect. High ceilings and spacious rooms combined with modern styling give this property a homely, comfortable feel. Overall a property which we highly recommend viewing.
3.18m x 3.25m
3.63m (to recess) x 4.11m
2.24m x 3.86m
4.11m x 3.12m
3.25m x 3.18m
2.4m x 2.4m
1.32m x 3.1m
Brick paved front driveway, rear turfed lawn area with side borders, raised timber decked area with side access and storage shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48403308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.