3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvalon Court, Hemlington
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House with No Chain
- Sensibly Priced & Well Worth Viewing
- Would Perfectly Suit a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Gardens Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Utility Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This well looked after and sensibly priced three bedroom semi detached house would perfectly suit a first time buyer or young family. It has the advantage of UPVC double glazing, central heating and a single garage. With no chain - a viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert and connecting door into…
Staircase to first floor and radiator.
3.94m x 3.9m
Inset living flame gas fire with back boiler and fire surround. Radiator. Opening into…
2.7m x 2.4m
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring, radiator and connecting door into…
3.07m x 2.13m
Matching range of wall, drawer and floor cupboards, woodgrain effect roll top work surfaces and breakfast bar. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker and fridge. Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and connecting door into…
Utility Room/Store Room
3.76m x 2.51m
UPVC exterior door opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring.
Built in airing cupboard and access to loft.
3.45m x 2.82m
Built in wardrobes and radiator.
2.82m x 2.54m
Built in wardrobes and radiator.
2.67m x 1.98m
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Co-ordinated fully tiled walls.
Open plan front lawn and fence enclosed rear garden laid predominantly to lawn. Outside tap and security light.
3.15m x 2.51m
A block paved driveway leads to a small garage with electric remote controlled up and over door, electric supply and lighting laid on. Door into the main residence.
None of the services have been tested. Measurements, where given, are approximate and for descriptive purposes only. Boundaries cannot be guaranteed and must be checked by solicitors prior to exchanging contracts. The details are provided in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No member of staff has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48403530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.