2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthport Terrace, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- An Immaculate Two Bedroom Extended Terrace
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Two Evenly Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Popular Location Close To Many Local Amenities
This immaculate two bedroom extended terrace property is ideal for a first time buyer or young couple. An early viewing is strictly considered. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, stunning light and airy lounge, dining room and a wonderful modern fitted kitchen with velux windows. To the first floor, two bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite. All this is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, the property features a low maintenance secure rear yard overlooking the park with secure rear access gate. View to appreciate.
Southport Terrace is situated on the outskirts of Chorley town centre. Close to many local amenities including shops and schools. Within close proximity to the train station and within easy use of the local transport links to surrounding towns. Chorley town centre is within walking distance to supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48407643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.