2 bedroom bungalow for saleBlack Croft, Clayton-le-Woods, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- A Beautiful Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge With Views Overlooking The Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
- Ample Driveway Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Popular Residential Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
This beautiful two bedroom detached bungalow is sure to attract a wide range of aspiring home buyers. As you enter this home, you walk into a welcoming hallway, a light and airy lounge with views overlooking the garden and a fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from ample amounts of storage space. All this is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, the property has a beautiful landscaped rear garden with ample driveway parking and a a detached single garage. Offered with no chain delay.
Black Croft is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in a well known popular residential location. A quiet nestled village called Clayton-Le-Woods. Close to many local amenities including shops and schools yet has excellent links to motorway links of M6, M61, M65.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48407655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.