2 bedroom flat for saleMain Avenue, Enfield, EN1
- Fantastic fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Two large balconies
- Concierge entry and private parking
- Close to the green open space of Bush Hill Park
- Easy access to local transport links
- Near to local shops bars and amenities
This fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat offers a large kitchen reception room with two incredible balconies. An ample master bedroom with en suite, private concierge entry and off-street parking.
The property is located within easy reach of Enfield Town's excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the Southbury Leisure park is only moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48417045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.