3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArmthorpe Road, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
- Guide Price - £120,000-£130,000
- Well presented three bed semi detached
- Lounge, dining room breakfast room and kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Guide Price £120,000-£130,000 Situated in the popular location, this three bedroom semi detached home is located close to Doncaster Royal Infirmary. The property offers front and rear gardens, a garage and driveway providing ample off road parking.
With a front facing double glazed door and central heating radiator. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. There is a dado rail and laminate flooring.
With front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is a feature wooden fireplace with marble hearth. There is laminate flooring, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 16' max x 11' 10" to the recess ( 4.88m max x 3.61m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a sealed unit door leading to the rear garden, a feature fire surround, picture rail and laminate flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and a storage cupboard. There is a step down to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
With rear facing double glazed window, side facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator. Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 8" to the bay x 11' 10" to the recess ( 4.47m to the bay x 3.61m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 14' 10" to the recess ( 4.06m x 4.52m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin which is fitted into a vanity unit. There is a panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, full tiling to the walls and floor.
The property has front and rear enclosed lawned gardens and a driveway providing off road parking.
With up and over door, providing extra off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.