2 bedroom apartment for saleFifty Seven East, Kingsland High St, London, E8
- 785 sqft
- 7th floor
- South East aspect
- Private balcony
- Concierge service
- Video entry door system
- Under floor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 999 year leasehold
This stunning and spacious 785 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom flat is situated on the 7th floor facing south and east with a private balcony within Dalston's trendiest new development, Fifty Seven East.
Colliers International are pleased to present this 2 bedroom apartment situated within Fifty Seven East, a brand new 15 storey tower located in the lively neighbourhood of Dalston.
Features to note:
- 999 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Bespoke Alno kitchen
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Secure bicycle storage
- Situated on Kingsland High Street benefiting from a wide variety of local bars and restaurants
- Just minutes from Westfield Stratford City
- Moments from Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction stations offering quick and convenient transport connections to the City and beyond
Please note that images used are computer generated and are intended for illustrative purposes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48426216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIF170095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.