2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Avenue, Cantley, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £100,000-£110,000
- Spacious two bedroom semi detached
- Ample space throughout
- Utility room
- Enclosed garden
Guide Price £100,000-£110,000 This spacious two bedroom semi-detached house is situated in the sought after area of Cantley, which is close to local amenities and transport links. Ideal for a first time buyer. No Chain.
Has a front facing double glazed PVC door with secure frosted side panels that give natural light. The spacious hall way has a central heating radiator. Access to the kitchen, lounge and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 5.94m x 3.18m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window providing lots of natural light and a rear facing double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden. There is coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is a feature gas fireplace with wooden surround and marble beneath. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops to match housing the stainless sink/drainer. There are a range of built in appliances including an electric oven/grill and a 4 gas ring hob. There is plumbing for a dishwasher or washing machine. Access to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
This spacious room has potential to be a kitchen/ diner, gym area or laundry room. There is space for a washing machine, tumble dryer, American fridge freezer . There is a concealed wall mounted boiler. There is a front facing double glazed window and a rear facing door leading to the rear garden.
Staircase And Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window providing natural light. At the top of the stair there is a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, family bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 13' plus fitted wardrobes ( 2.92m x 3.96m plus fitted wardrobes )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is sliding wardrobes and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. The bathroom comprises of a white three piece suite with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is panelling to the walls and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed hedged garden with wrought iron gates. There is a paved pathway leading to the entrance of the home. To the rear of the property is a mature lawned area with shrubs, boarders and fencing surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48429297.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.