3 bedroom terraced house for saleCemetery Road, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Separate dining room
- Garden to rear
- Well decorated & appointed
WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY SITUATED CLOSE TO TOWN AND COMMUTER LINKS! We anticipate a lot of early interest in this one, so give us a call now and arrange your viewing! GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY SITUATED CLOSE TO TOWN AND COMMUTER LINKS! We anticipate a lot of early interest in this one, so give us a call now and arrange your viewing!
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 11' 10" ( 4.04m into recess x 3.61m )
With coving to the ceiling, the focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with a marble hearth and back and housing an electric fire, there is a radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.84m )
Having coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, doorway that gives access to the storage cellar and an archway leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.11m )
There are downlights to ceiling, fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, wall mounted central heating boiler, one and a half bowl sink, four ring gas hood with electric oven, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, tiled splash back, side facing double glazed entrance door and side and rear facing double glazed windows.
Providing useful storage space.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 4" into recess, inc wardrobe x 11' 11" inc wardrobe ( 4.06m into recess, inc wardrobe x 3.63m inc wardrobe )
With a range of fitted bedroom furniture to three walls, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.06m )
With a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, laminate flooring, tiling to the walls, downlights to the ceiling and a radiator.
There is a forecourt and an enclosed rear garden with decked area, outside light and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48438339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.