3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Causeway, Down End, Fareham, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Exquisitely decorated throughout
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility area
- Garage & workshop
- Highly desirable location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Situated in one of the most desirable postcodes in Fareham lies this stunning three bedroom property.
Walk though the wonderful porch area and into the spacious hallway which leads into the lounge. This grand room is perfect for retreating in after a long day and it's sure to be a conversation point among friends and family when entertaining.
If it's a dinner party your hosting, open the double doors in the lounge and lead your guests into your spacious dining room. With views over your beautiful landscaped rear garden, your guests can't help but be impressed with the party setting.
The kitchen has an array of cupboard space for the groceries and kitchen gadgets. There is a breakfast area for enjoying toast with the little ones in the morning, with the sun pouring through the skylight. There is a separate utility area for white goods, which also has access to the garage.
On the first floor there are three lovely bedrooms. Bedroom three is currently being used as a study. A bathroom, that wouldn't look out of place in a five star hotel complete the internal offerings.
Externally, to the front you have a driveway which leads to your garage. The rear garden is as pretty as a picture. Landscaped with a variety of shrubs and a delightful lawn area in the centre, with a path leading down to a summerhouse.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for many years and have simply loved our time here. We have enjoyed making the home just to our taste, and our friends and family always comment on what a lovely job we have done.
We love our garden and have spent many a summer evening out here just taking in the views.
The location has been nothing short of ideal, its close to the town centre and within good school catchments.
We shall miss this home but are needing to move closer to family now.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 22'3 x 12'0 (6.79m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 15'3 x 11'11 (4.65m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 18'11 x 9'10 (5.77m x 3.00m)
- Utility Room: 14'7 x 4'6 (4.45m x 1.37m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 10'9 (3.94m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'5 (3.63m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 6'10 (3.08m x 2.08m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48440082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.