4 bedroom terraced house for saleFashion Street, London, E1
- Over 3000 Square Foot Exc. 2 Private Terrraces
- Designed Throughout By Brinkworth Design Consultancy
- 4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom / 3 Reception Rooms
- Stunning Galleried Garden Room
- Grade II Listed Unique Family Home
- Full Of Character & High Specification Design Detail
- Double Height Ceilings & Original Period Featuters
- Basement Studio Space
- Fantastic Central Location Yet Quiet & Peaceful
- Offered Chain Free
This one-of-a-kind home has been designed throughout by Brinkworth, an Award-winning design consultancy, achieving remarkable results and transforming this Victorian home into a stunning living space.
The property was extended in recent years a created a truly unique, dynamic and open-plan home, maximising natural light and giving the entire property a feeling of space and depth, with no detail being overlooked.
Situated on one of the most-sought-after streets in Spitalfields, this house sits behind a modest façade. Stepping through the front door at street level will take you into the main hallway there is a bedroom complete with en-suite immediately on your left. The hallway leads on to reveal the shear space of the property from the hallway, with a double height ceiling, bespoke polished (concrete) Terrazzo flooring and the walls partly clad in rich hard wood paneling.
The first of several original Victorian concrete staircases and wrought-iron banisters will take you to a half level which boasts a bespoke galleried garden room providing an abundance of natural light. From here some steps will lead you through to a beautifully presented private terrace.
The first floor is home to the expansive kitchen and dining area which features a bespoke fitted kitchen, wonderfully high ceilings and large double glazed sash windows.
The second floor features two bedrooms, complete with en-suite and a ‘cockpit’ study space which overlooks the garden.
The master bedroom is situated over the entirety of the third floor offering a peaceful room with double height ceilings and a beautiful mezzanine bathroom complete with sky lights and accessed by a feature Victorian inspired spiral staircase.
The house is blissfully peaceful and quiet, whilst benefiting from an extremely central location. Additionally, there is an abundance of bespoke additional storage options and a huge studio space in the basement.
A stroll down Fashion Street will give you a great insight into what life in Spitalfields is all about. Conveniently positions around the corner from the famous Spitalfields Markets, the area has an array of beautiful boutique stores and eateries. Brick Lane and Columbia Roads are also within easy reach.
Further to this, the location benefits from an array of transport options only a short walk away, including: Liverpool Street (Circle, Metropolitan, Central lines and National Rail), Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith and City lines) and Shoreditch High Street (Overground).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48440154.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200793S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.