2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Hesketh Park, Southport, PR9 9EX
- Two Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- Town Centre/Hesketh Park Location
- Close to shops, transport and amenities
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- EPC; C
Well presented, exceptionally planned two bedroomed ground floor apartment, available in a fantastic well managed purpose built development directly between and within walking distance of the shops, schools, transport links and amenities of both Southport Town Centre and beautiful Hesketh Park. This property benefits from a fantastic location, off road parking, private garage to the rear of the property adjacent to the communal gardens, and briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, hallway, living room/diner, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms. Offered with no chain, viewing highly recommended. EPC: C.
From our Town Centre offices travel north up Hoghton Street, continue onto Queens Rd, destination is on your right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.