4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmfield Avenue, Teddington, TW11
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-detached family house
- Flexible accommodation - 1st/2nd floors
- Two stunning bathrooms
- Incredibly spacious living area
- Garage & off-street parking
- Central location off the High Street
- 1/4 mile from Train Station
- In catchment for Teddington School
- Incredible 35ft kitchen/family room
- Separate utility room
This impressive, new semi-detached family home has been finished to impressively high specifications. It is one half of the two properties in this project and is located in one of the most fantastic of locations, just off the Teddington High Street. It includes off-street parking and an integral garage and there is fabulous living space arranged over two floors. On the ground floor there is a 20ft lounge with sliding doors on to a rear patio garden. The lower ground floor offers an incredible 35ft by 14ft kitchen/family with a separate utility room and bi-folding sliding doors on to a lower courtyard. It has a gorgeous contemporary kitchen with hi-spec composite worktops, island and integrated appliances. The accommodation, over the 1st and 2nd floors offers four flexible rooms designed to be as two bedrooms with two dressing rooms plus there are two incredibly beautiful bathrooms. The 16 by 15ft master bedroom benefits from an en-suite Jack and Jill bathroom, whilst on the top floor the second bathroom is also en-suite. Both bathrooms, as well as the ground floor WC are finished with natural stone tiling, floor-to-ceiling. It is also double-glazed throughout and there is broad-board engineered wood flooring throughout the living areas. No onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48443028.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 510894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.