4 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Road, Purley, CR8
- Four bedroom detached Georgian style town house
- Spacious Lounge/dining room with Balcony
- Bedroom 5/study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Large double garage with off road parking for several cars
- Entrance hall with storage and W/C
- Master with en-suite with three further bedrooms
- Family garden
- No onward chain
This large family home has some great features for the busy family including a large open plan lounge/dining area. You also have a study/bedroom 5. Overlooking the front is a spacious balcony for all the family, perfect for hot evenings. The top floor has four bedrooms a family bathroom and a great en-suite for mum and dad.
The entrance has a handy W/C and storage for coats and shoes with a large double garage 'Man cave'. Ideal for bike and car lovers or ripe for conversion to a gym etc (STP)
It comes to market with no onward chain.
Located in the adjacent residential road next to the mainline railway station means that you can be standing on the platform minutes after leaving your home, perfect for commuters and busy families.The M25 and M23 can be picked up at Hooley and anti clockwise M25 at Godstone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48443745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL170130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.