4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnacre Close, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Large Corner Plot, Huge Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden, Driveway, Detached Garage
- Sought After Location
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
This fantastic family home has a two storey extension to offer generously proportioned living accommodation throughout.
The tastefully decorated interior must be viewed to be appreciated. Free flowing to the ground floor there is an entrance porch, lounge, modern kitchen with open plan dining room and WC. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a high quality modern family bathroom. Externally the property really comes in to it's own - there is a driveway and detached garage along with a sizeable garden which is private and enclosed. Call today to arrange your viewing on this perfect family home!
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac on a generous corner plot Situated a short walk away from the locally sought after Sherwood Primary school along with access to Asda supermarket, Royal Preston hospital and commuter links to Preston and the major M6 motorway network this is a truly fantastic location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48449091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.