3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Street, Bedminster, Bristol
Offers in Region of
- BRAND NEW BUILD END OF TERRACE
- IDEAL LOCATION HIDDEN AWAY JUST OFF NORTH STREET
- STUNNING SHOWHOME SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING QUARTERS WITH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN***GROUND FLOOR WC
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ***CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR SLOT***
**ABSOLUTELY STUNNING**Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful brand new home in one of the most desirable areas of Bristol. Boasting a lounge, kitchen dining room with bi-folding doors to rear garden, guest wc, three bedrooms and family bathroom **NO CHAIN**
**SOUTHVILLE PROPERTY** A fantastic opportunity to purchase an incredibly attractive contemporary home in the ever popular area of Southville. Located just off the famous North Street with all its up-market bars, restaurants, shops and leisure facilities. The area also boasts some highly-recommended schools and reliable transport links, with Bristol City Centre and BristolTemple Meads on your door step.
**GRAB YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW THIS UNIQUE FIND**
**CALL NOW ON 0117 966 4278**
A frosted double-glazed door to the front of the property and benefits from laminate flooring for easy maintenance.
Lounge 18' x 8' ( 5.49m x 2.44m )
Comprises a double-glazed bay window, a wall-mounted radiator, telephone point and TV point. There is also a storage area for your convenience, smoke alarm and laminate flooring. Lounge is open-plan with kitchen/dining area which will be ideal for entertaining.
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.48m )
A fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. There is an integrated electric oven with electric hobs, plumbing for a dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer and central heating boiler has been hidden from sight. Further benefits include two skylights to the rear of the property, a breakfast bar and laminate flooring and Bi folding doors leading out to the rear Garden.
Part-tiled comprising a low-level WC and accompanying wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' max x 11' 6" max ( 4.27m max x 3.51m max )
Comprises two double-glazed skylight windows, one to the front and another to the rear of the property. Additional benefits include a wall-mounted radiator, a TV point, large storage area in eaves and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 11' 8" ( 2.59m x 3.56m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property and a wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 4" x 10' ( 1.63m x 3.05m )
A double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and a TV point.
A contemporary bathroom which is part-tiled and comprises a bath with mixer taps and shower overhead. Also includes a low-level WC, wash hand basin, and extractor fan.
To The Front
Pathway leading to front door with gravel decoration.
To The Rear
This fully enclosed rear garden has an area laid to patio and astro turf area, perfect for BBQs in the summer!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.