2 bedroom maisonette for salePriory Road, Hampton, TW12
- Charming two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen
- Well proportioned master bedroom with French doors to patio
- Good size second bedroom
- Charming patio and benefits from a rear private garden
- Converting front garden to parking, subject to consent
- Planning permission and freeholder consent needed to convert
Ideally located for amenities, this charming two bedroom ground floor maisonette is light and airy with a spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen and charming garden.
Priory Road is located in the heart of Hampton, close to the many local shops and pubs and within easy reach of the more extensive amenities of Kingston town centre. the River Thames is also nearby for wealth of charming walks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48454290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.