1 bedroom apartment for saleMontague Street, City Centre, Bristol, BS2
- City Centre location
- One double bedroom apartment
- Open plan Kitchen/living room
- Rent currently achieved: £825 PCM
- Council Tax Band B
- Ground Rent £205.82 pa
- Management Company Fee £668.95 pa
- Lease : 125 years from 24.6.2004
Property Concept are delighted to market this modern purpose built one bedroom apartment within Bristol City Centre. The accommodation comprises open plan kitchen and living room with integral appliances, double bedroom and contemporary bathroom with shower over the bath. The property has night storage heating and there is a lift to all floors. A good location for anyone working within the area of Cabot Circus or require direct bus and train links to London or elsewhere in the country. The property is also within walking distance of the vibrant Gloucester Road with its mix of independent, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. The Bristol Royal Infirmary and Bristol University are also close. This property would be ideal for a first-time buyer or investor and full rental history is available. EPC Rating: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48462483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5851855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Concept, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.