1 bedroom apartment for saleLeven Wharf, Leven Road, London, E14
- 538 sqft
- 4th floor
- Private balcony
- Under floor heating
- Integrated Kitchen appliances
- Secure video entry phone system
- 999 year lease
- 10 year warranty
A spacious and bright 538 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor with a benefit of a private balcony within the Vision Homes development of Leven Wharf.
The 0.5 hectare waterfront site is part of the Poplar Riverside development zone, whose development has been boosted by its proximity to the city’s 2012 Olympic City Park.
Combining excellent standards of design and construction, this new development is a mixed-use scheme, comprising 96 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments plus commercial floorspace.
A nine-storey Y shaped block overlooks the river to the north and the park to the south.
16 minute walk to Canning Town Station (Jubilee Line / DLR), Langdon Park (DLR), All Saints (DLR) and East India Quay (DLR). Each gives easy access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City; plus the new Crossrail service will run through Pudding Lane DLR station from 2019, taking you directly to Liverpool Street, Tottenham Court Road and London Heathrow.
Features to Note:
- Black natural granite worktop with upstand
- Electrolux integrated appliances including oven, hob, hood, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave
- Under floor heating provided in tiled areas with comfort cooling provided to living areas and bedrooms
- Heating and cooling systems are complimented with sustainable energy efficient installations
- Secure audio / video entry system
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48465903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIF170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.