3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpton Road, Haylands, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Large rear garden
- Ideal family home
- Perfect first time buy
- Close to town & amenities
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Looking for a home that is walking distance to town? Looking for a home that offers amazing outside space? Then look no further because this family home could be just what you have been looking for.
With three separate bedrooms upstairs, this home offers great space throughout without the huge price tag. So if you are looking to get onto the property ladder or equally looking to add to your portfolio then this is a property that you need to come and take a look at.
When you walk out of the back door you will be blown away by the amount of space that you have to the rear. Whether you are the next Alan Titchmarsh or you’re a true sun seeker this garden is absolutely beautiful and is not what you would expect to find with a property like this.
If you fancy a stroll into town for a bite to eat or a bit of retail therapy this home is ideally located for you. Just a short walk way you can be in the town in 10-15 minutes from your front door, and just a little further you will find the golden sands of Ryde and Appley beach which simply cannot be beaten on a hot summer's day that’s for sure!
What the Owner says:
Since moving here we have made a few changes to our home and upgraded it throughout. We are now looking to upsize slightly and move on to a bigger family home.
We are still looking to stay locally as we love the area, but just want something a little larger.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 11'5 (3.81m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 7'1 (3.15m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 11'6 (3.79m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 8'3 (3.05m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 7'1 (2.36m x 2.16m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48470313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60422973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.