4 bedroom detached house for saleLeas Park, Hoylake
- executive detached home
- four bedrooms two en-suite
- four separate reception rooms
- quality dining kitchen & utility room
- generous lawned rear garden
- double garage & driveway - NO CHAIN
A most exquisite detached residence, located in the exclusive Leas Park development and one which offers the most elegant and individually designed interior, finished to a high specification throughout. Available to purchase with the advantage of no ongoing chain, the property incorporates features such as Bang & Olufsen audio sound distribution, french doors to most reception rooms and two en-suite bathrooms. The stylish accommodation comprises in brief of welcoming reception hall, four separate reception rooms, superb dining kitchen in Cherry Wood, complete with quality fittings and central island with breakfast bar, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms , two en-suite, generous rear lawned garden with patio and driveway approach to double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48471849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6412854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.