4 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Terrace, Southsea
- Beautiful listed family home
- Stunning panoramic views
- Accommodation over five storeys
- Extremely flexible layout
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Three re-fitted bathrooms
- Immaculate interior order
- Modern benefits, but massive character
- 4/5 bedrooms, 3/4 receptions
- Offered For Sale with no forward chain
This is Clifton Terrace, part of a LANDMARK BUILDING in the heart of HISTORIC Southsea; built circa 1850 it is positioned to take full advantage of the VIEWS OVER THE COMMON, the SOLENT AND to the ISLE OF WIGHT and beyond. It boasts vast accommodation, set over FIVE STOREYS which enjoys great versatility, with many of the rooms potentially having a dual purpose. This GRADE II LISTED gem, makes the most special family home, with the possibility of FOUR OR FIVE BEDROOMS, and several FLEXIBLE RECEPTION AREAS, including a remarkable living/party room on the top floor which has full width bi-fold doors opening out a LARGE ROOF TERRACE, which itself has SENSATIONAL VIEWS OVER THE WATER. Although close proximity to the Solent is evident when you first arrive outside this BEAUTIFUL BUILDING, you witness an illusion of the water appearing closer the higher you ascend internally as the views just get better and better. In recent years the property has been COMPLETELY REFURBISHED top to bottom. The works have been carried out with the greatest of fore-thought maximising the opportunity to show off the GREAT CHARACTER held both internally and externally. Externally our clients have remodelled the outside space, to provide an enjoyable, useful and low maintenance space; the front façade has also been RESTORED to its rightful GLORY with striking gloss black door, and matching front railings. It would be difficult to identify any works that are required to this MAJESTIC BUILDING, allowing any purchase the possibility of moving in and just relish living here; it is an opportunity to enjoy the most social party/family home.
Clifton Terrace is conveniently located close to the centre of Southsea, which has a generous an eclectic mix of shopping facilities and public amenities. There are an abundance of restaurants, pubs and eateries to suit every taste and mood. The highly popular Gun Wharf Quays shopping outlet is, five minutes' drive or 20 minutes' walk, which has an array of designer & High Street named shops, along with a Multi-Screen cinema, the landmark Spinnaker Tower and many other leisure facilities. Hovertravel provides the fastest Isle of Wight ferry service across the Solent and is the world's longest running and only commercial hovercraft operator in Europe. This service can take you and your family to Ryde on the Isle of Wight within ten minutes, at regular intervals throughout the day. You can safely assume there is enough scope to keep the leisure hungry family occupied throughout the year, without the necessity of leaving home in a car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48472092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7565739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.