3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpires Walk, Coundon, Coventry
HELP TO BUY EQUITY LOAN AVAILABLE* An impressive new three storey mid terrace house, one of only seven in a select new cul-de-sac off Three Spires Avenue. The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall, fitted cloakroom, fully equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside to the front is a shallow paved front garden/path. There is a fully enclosed rear garden, turfed with shared side foot access, full width terrace and an outside light. The garage is in an adjoining block with an electric roller shutter door, strip light, electric points and potential roof storage space. The garage is of brick and concrete block construction with a pitched tiled roof. Finished to a high specification by Diamond Homes a well known local company. Energy rating tbc
Tenure: Freehold with vacant possession on completion
Warranty: The house will have the usual 10 year NHBC protection
Private Road: Spires Walk will remain a private road, the cost of any maintenance being divided equally between the seven frontagers.
*Help to Buy equity loan scheme means you can move with just a 5% deposit and is available for both first time buyers and existing home owners.
• You only need a 5% deposit to buy a new home
• The Government will provide an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of your property which is interest free for 5 years
• You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage
• The Help to Buy equity loan can be repaid at any time within 25 years or on the sale of your home
• Available on new build homes up to £600,000 in England, £300,000 in Wales and £200,000 in Scotland
Please call our office on 02476 222 123 for more details on the help to buy scheme
Canopy Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Fitted Cloakroom -
Kitchen - 2.44m x 2.49m (8' x 8'2) -
Living Room - 3.73m x 4.37m (12'3 x 14'4) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 2 (Rear) - 4.39m x 2.90m (14'5 x 9'6) -
Bedroom 3 (Front) - 4.39m x 2.57m (14'5 x 8'5) -
Second Floor Small Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11') -
Shower Room En Suite -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden - 4.88m x 12.19m (16' x 40') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48475314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26969844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shortland Horne, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.