2 bedroom apartment for saleLongmeadow Road, Saltash
- Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Shared Garden
- Parking Space
- Shower Room
Two bed retirement apartment with beautiful views of the Tamar River, this spacious apartment has a lot to offer the over 55's. The apartment comprises of two bedrooms, an open plan living room/ kitchen, stylish bathroom, a private garden and single parking space. Viewing advised.
TWO BED MAISONETTE RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS IN A GATED COMMUNITY. Situated in a highly sought after location with beautiful views of the Tamar River, this spacious retirement apartment has a lot to offer the over 55's. The apartment comprises of two bedrooms, an open plan living room/ kitchen, stylish bathroom, a private garden and single parking space. Viewing strongly advised. Call 01752 847151 now!!
This entrance hall is Light and airy with access to every room. There is a storage cupboard, ceiling spot lights, telephone entry system and a radiator.
Living Room Area 19' 8" max x 17' 9" ( 5.99m max x 5.41m )
This well-proportioned, neutral decorated, light and airy large open plan living/ kitchen area comprises of UPVC double glazed bay windows to the side and a sliding patio door leading out to the garden which has the most amazing breath taking views. With ceiling spot lights, TV point, phone point and a radiators. There is also ample space for furniture
Kitchen Area 13' x 7' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.26m )
This delightful modern open plan fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units to two side with roll edge worktops and a stainless steel 1 1/2 sink and drainer. There is also an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Integrated tall fridge freezer as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a breakfast bar and a UPVC double glazed windows to the side.
Master Bedroom 16' 6" max x 9' 7" ( 5.03m max x 2.92m )
This large double master bedroom is light and airy with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. There is ceiling spot lights, a radiator and ample space for furniture.
Second Bedroom 12' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.16m )
This large bedroom/ dining room is light and airy with a UPVC double glazed window to the front. There is one radiator and ample space for furniture.
This lovely sized shower room comprises pedestal wash hand basin unit, low level flush WC and large shower cubical. There is also an extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and is partly tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48476481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.