4 bedroom detached house for saleHarefield Road, Middleton On Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 1,729 Sqft Detached Character House
- Complete Updating And Modernisation Required
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Driveway And Garage
- Garden - Approximately 75' x 55'
- Vacant Possession
Offered for sale for the first time since 1945 is this four bedroom detached house, which dates from approximately 1928. As mentioned previously, the property requires complete modernisation and updating, however, offers great potential to extend, subject to the necessary consent. EPC-G
The well proportioned accommodation includes three reception rooms on the ground floor, as well as a kitchen and WC.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor and a bathroom/WC.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking, which leads to a dilapidated garage. The rear garden measures approximately 75' x 55'.
The property is situated on the popular Harefield Private Estate, close to the heart of Middleton On Sea. Middleton offers a wide range of local facilities including doctors surgery, pharmacy, sports/social club, post office and a range of other useful shops. Nearby attractions include Bognor Regis golf club, a sailing club and the beach. Historic Arundel, the cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can be found within approximately an eleven mile radius.
A detached character house requiring complete updating and modernisation.
Ground Floor WC
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 11' (3.35m)
Dining Room 15'0 (4.57m) x 11'3 (3.43m)
Family Room 10'10 (3.3m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Kitchen 11'0 (3.35m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16'11 (5.16m) x 11' (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 11'11 (3.63m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Bedroom 3 10'10 (3.3m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Bedroom 4 10'11 (3.33m) x 8' (2.44m)
Garage 17'9 (5.41m) x 11' (3.35m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48477225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 248526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.