Plot for saleChacewater
- Two Building Plots
- Detached Houses
- Three Bedrooms
- Mature Plots
- Attractive Design
- Private Parking
- Spacious Rooms
- Quiet Village Location
A PAIR OF BUILDING PLOTS IN A POPULAR VILLAGE SETTING In a very quiet location on the outskirts of Chacewater village within a short walk of the village amenities. Detailed planning consent for two very stylish detached modern houses. Each house to comprise three bedrooms (master with en-suite), large kitchen/dining room, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom, utility and garden store/workshop.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a large garden plot with detailed planning consent for two detached houses. The location is particularly pleasant, well away from the main thoroughfare of Chacewater yet within a short walk of the village centre and its excellent amenities. The proposed houses will have a conventional layout over two floors with three double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, the master will have an en-suite shower room. The ground floor includes a large living room, spacious kitchen/dining room, shower room, utility with walk-in larder and front and rear porches. There will be private driveway parking and both houses will have front and rear gardens.
This is a wonderful opportunity and therefore an early inspection is thoroughly recommended.
Chacewater is a sought after village which is located within five miles of Truro. It benefits from a village shop, public house, bakers, doctors' surgery and primary school. Chacewater has a great sense of community with many village organisations and activities which are held throughout the year. Further amenities can be found in Truro which is renowned for its excellent shopping centre, fine selection of restaurants, bars, private and state schools and main line railway link to London (Paddington). The Hall for Cornwall is also a popular venue providing all year round entertainment and other cultural facilities include the Royal Cornwall Museum and the historic Cathedral.
Planning consent was granted by Cornwall Council on the 22nd of December 2016 (Application Number PA16/09697).
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of 3 years from the date of this permission.
Reason: In accordance with the requirements of Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004)
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the plans listed below under the heading "Plans Referred to in Consideration of this Application".
Reason: For the avoidance of doubt and in the interests of proper planning.
3. Before any of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, parking and turning areas shall be laid out and constructed in accordance with approved drawing no. 1501/3A and the said areas shall not thereafter be obstructed or used for any other purpose.
Reason: To ensure adequate parking and turning facilities off the adjoining highway and in accordance with the aims and intentions of paragraphs 32 and 35 of the National Planning Policy Framework 2012.
4. With the exception of the window and external door openings shown on approved drawing 1501/6 and 1501/7A, no new openings shall be added to the East and West elevations on either property.
Reason: To protect the privacy of occupants of the dwellings known as 6 and 7 The Terrace, and the two dwellings hereby permitted, in accordance with policy 12 (2) of the Cornwall Local Plan Strategic Policies 2010 - 2030 and paragraph 17 of the National Planning Policy Framework 2012.
5. The materials used windows and doors shall be timber rather than UPVc as specified on the application form. The materials used for the external finishes shall be natural stone on its natural bed rather than reconstituted stone as specified in the application form.
Reason: In the interests of visual amenity, as the proposal is within a Conservation Area and World Heritage Site, in accordance with the aims and intentions of paragraphs 17, 58, 59 and 60 of the National Planning Policy Framework 2012.
N.B - The purchaser will be responsible for connecting neighbouring houses 6 and 7 The Terrace to the mains sewers. (Currently a shared septic tank on the plot).
Viewing - Strictly by Appointment through the Agents Philip Martin, 9 Cathedral Lane, Truro, TR1 2QS. Telephone: 01872 242244 or 3 Quayside Arcade, St. Mawes, Truro TR2 5DT. Telephone 01326 270008.
Directions - Proceed into the village of Chacewater from the Truro direction and take the right hand turning just after the zebra crossing opposite the Bakers. Look out for the left hand turning onto The Terrace and follow this road along and the plots will be found on the right hand side where a Philip Martin board has been erected.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26970209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Martin, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.