3 bedroom link detached house for saleFlorence Close, Birdham.
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- 2 LARGE RECEPTIONS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom link detached house in Birdham, featuring:
* WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM
* QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
* 2 LARGE RECEPTIONS
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Canopy porch to double glazed front door leading to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs to first floor. Large under stairs storage cupboard housing electric fuse box.
* DOWNSTAIR CLOAKROOM
Corner wash hand basin, low level WC, built in storage cupboard.
* LIVING ROOM : 6.02m x 3.63m (19' 9" x 11' 11")
Of dual aspect making a bright sunny room. Feature living flame gas fire with brick hearth and wall surround. Television point.
* DINING ROOM : 4.98m x 2.36m (16' 4" x 7' 9")
Dual aspect with double patio doors opening on to rear garden area.
* KITCHEN : 3.99m x 3.81m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
A range of oak wood effect base units and drawers with breakfast bar area, matching wall cupboards above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier, and cooker, extractor fan above. Cupboard housing Potterton boiler serving the gas central heating. Tiled floor.
* FIRST FLOOR
Large storage cupboard with further airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving above.
* BEDROOM ONE : 3.99m x 3.33m (13' 1" x 10' 11")
A range of built in wardrobes and bedroom furniture.
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.99m x 2.69m (13' 1" x 8' 10")
Television point. Built in wardrobes and furniture.
* BEDROOM THREE : 4.19m x 2.01m (13' 9" x 6' 7")
Access to loft space.
Modern white suite, comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, shaped bath with shower above and glass shower screen. Ladder style radiator/towel rail. Half tiled surrounds.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
The front garden is of open plan design and comprises of a large flower bed stocked with a variety of flowers. The rear garden is of a cottage courtyard design, mainly laid to patio and with an abundance of flowering pots, and vegetables, with large shed screened in a mature clematis. Gate to PARKING AREA to rear with FURTHER RESIDENTS PARKING TO THE FRONT.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48479889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.