3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeresford Road, UB1
- Recently refurbished 3 bedroom terraced house
- Light & spacious reception room
- 100 Ft South facing rear garden with patio
- Off street parking
- No chain!
- 981 Sq Ft
- Located in a quiet cul de sac
- Close proximity to shops, schools & amenities
- Excellent transport links
Offer in excess of £435000
This beautifully presented, 3 bedroom family home has recently been refurbished to offer a modern and light space.
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Spacious family bathroom on first floor
- WC on ground floor
- Driveway with space for 2 cars
- 100ft South facing rear garden with garage (patio area and lawn)
- Located very close to local primary and secondary schools, amenities, shops and major motorways M40, M25 and M4
The property has a porch area at the front. Doube glazing fitted through out the home.
There is a spacious through lounge with light, modern laminate flooring. Access into the spacious kitchen diner is available via a patio door. Kitchen diner, located in rear single storey extention, has ample space for a dining table, tiled floor and french doors leading into the garden. Potterton combination boiler fitted 2 years ago.
Downstairs bathroom has WC and wash basin.
There is utility space with plumbing facility for a washing machine and dryer.
The upstairs hosts two double bedrooms with laminate flooring and plentiful natural light. The single bedroom will comfortably fit a 3ft single bed as well wardrobes or cupboards.
The family bathroom hosts WC, wash basin and tub with shower head facility. Modern decour throughout, tiled walls with vinyl flooring.
Located on a quiet cul de sac, with excellent access to bus routes, 15minute walk to Southall overground station, 20 minutes to Ealing Broadway underground station for access to Central and district tube lines as well as overground services to Paddington, amongst others. Heathrow airport located very close with access achieveable within 20 minutes. Two primary schools located within a 5-7 minute walk. Shops and local amenities within short walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48485487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.