1 bedroom apartment for saleHanover House, Kings Road, Reading, RG1
- Double bedroom with large fitted mirrored wardrobe
- Allocated covered parking with barrier access
- Open-plan living accommodation with a fully integrated kitchen
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Utility cupboard; Entry phone system
- Residents lift; Bicycle area; EPC rating: D
This impressive development is situated in the heart of the town centre close to the Eldon Square conservation area, Royal Berkshire hospital, Thames Valley Business Park and mainline station. Situated on the fourth floor with impressive communal areas and specification, the apartment has an allocated parking space and south facing views. Built-in storage within the bedroom along with a fully integrated kitchen are further benefits. Ideally positioned for the mainline station and the Oracle development, the contemporary styled apartment will appeal to professional purchasers and investors.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.11m (16'9) x 3.18m (10'5)
Bedroom 3m (9'10) x 3.18m (10'5)
The property comes with an allocated parking space.
The kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, fan oven and ceramic hob.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease lengthy: 124 years
Current maintenance charge: £801.00 per annum
Ground rent charge: £150.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48486153.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.