1 bedroom flat for saleBrampton Way, Portishead, Bristol
- Pegasus Retirement Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Fantastic communal facilities
- Walking Distance from Portishead High Street
- One double bedroom first floor apartment
*Ideal Retirement Apartment*
This one bed first floor apartment is within close distance of Portishead High Street and offers a wide range of benefits including laundry facilities, well-tended communal gardens, on site manager, guest lounge, lift and much more! Sold with no onward chain.
* Ideal Retirement * This one bedroom first floor apartment is within close distance of Portishead High Street and offers a wide range of benefits including laundry facilities, well-tended communal gardens, on site manager, guest lounge, lift and much more! Sold with no onward chain.
Pegasus are known for the quality of accommodation they create, with high standard of finish throughout. All upper floors are accessed by lift. Communally the development offers communal living living room, stunning communal gardens, laundry room, guest suite and gated car park. The apartment offers comfortable secure accommodation within close level access to the local high street shops, doctors and other amenities.
Secure intercom system with controlled entrance door that provides access to the main reception hall. A camera can also be displayed on your own TV so you can see who is coming in.
Front door off communal hall, doors to airing cupboard, lounge, bedroom & bathroom
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 3" Max Narrowing to 11'04'' x 11' 1" Max Narrowing to 7'02'' ( 5.87m Max Narrowing to 11'04'' x 3.38m Max Narrowing to 7'02'' )
Double glazed patio doors leading to Juliet balcony. Storage heater and electric fire with feature surround.
Kitchen 7' 7" Max x 6' 5" ( 2.31m Max x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, part tiled. Window to front double glazed. Door to lounge. Work surfaces, integral electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood above. Integral fridge/freezer, integral microwave.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" Max Narrowing to 13'04'' x 9' 1" Max narrowing to 6'04'' ( 5.46m Max Narrowing to 13'04'' x 2.77m Max narrowing to 6'04'' )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in double wardrobe and storage heater.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point. Heated towel rail. Shower cubicle, with separate bath. Tiled walls
Well maintained communal gardens, which are located behind the main building with patio and seating areas. Residents parking, located to the side of main building, accessed via electric controlled gates.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48490527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD100713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.