3 bedroom detached house for saleGarstang Road, Barton, Preston, Lancashire, PR3
- Beautifully presented and spacious detached home
- Within the sought after location of Barton
- Hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility,wc
- Three double bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Mature gardens, sweeping driveway and detached garage
- Viewing is highly recommended
Beautifully presented and spacious three double bedroom detached family home boasting newly fitted kitchen, utility room and luxury bathroom. Situated on an elevated mature plot in the sought after location of Barton offering excellent access to motorway links, schools and local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge leading onto conservatory, dining room, newly fitted kitchen and utility room with wc. To the first floor is a gallery landing, three double bedrooms and newly fitted luxury bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system, landscaped mature gardens, sweeping driveway and detached garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and quality of home on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48491388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.