2 bedroom town house for saleWharton Street, Skelton, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- Ideal Investment or For First Time Buyer
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- New Carpets
- New Gas Central Heating
- New Bathroom
- Feature Fireplace
- Original Stove & Oven
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- New Fitted Kitchen Including Oven & Hob
SITUATED JUST OFF THE HIGH STREET THIS TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY. IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE. DECORATED NEUTRALLY THROUGHOUT. IN BRIEF, THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM, UPSTAIRS LANDING AREA, MASTER BEDROOM AND A FURTHER BEDROOM. EXTERNALLY, THERE IS AN ENCLOSED REAR YARD. THE PROPERTY BENEFITS GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT (COMBI BOILER).
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF:
Lounge 9'6 x 12'3
Window to the front elevation, radiator, tv point, carpet.
Dining Room 11'9x 14'3
Stone built fireplace with cast iron fittings and original oven and stove, radiator, window to the rear elevation, carpet.
Kitchen 10'0 x 8'9
Range of white base units, black worktop, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink and drainer partially tiled,Ferolli (combi) boiler, window to the side elevation, laminate flooring
Bathroom 6'6 x 7
White three piece bathroom suite, laminate flooring, window to the side aspect
Bedroom 1 12'9 x12'9
Escape Window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 2 10 x 14'9
Window to the rear elevation, radiator, carpet
Enclosed rear yard.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48491598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.