3 bedroom bungalow for saleWinston Close, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5DE
- Well Appointed & Presented Bungalow
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Dining Area
- 'L' Shaped Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage, Gardens to Front, Rear & Side
- Chain Free, Viewing Recommended
THIS MODERN STYLE SUPRISINGLY SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and has the advantage of NO FORWARD CHAIN. Recently redecorated throughout, the accommodation breifly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room with Dining Area, "L" shaped Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom and an internal inspection will reveal the size of the accommodation on offer.
The Bungalow is situated in a residential Close and is conveniently located to a regular bus service and a Filling Station which incorporates a Convenience Store. There are also local shopping parades and a medical centre at North Bersted. Bognor Regis itself offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores along Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 240825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.