4 bedroom detached house for sale4 Robinsland Drive, West Linton, The Borders EH46 7JD
Offers in Region of
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, family orientated residential area of West Linton in the Borders.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, four double bedrooms, four en-suite bathrooms including a family bathroom, utility room and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio area, planting beds and store shed, and a three-car driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage, located in modern, family orientated residential area of West Linton in the Borders. The entrance hallway, comprising under-stair storage cupboard and stairs to the upper floor, gives access to all main rooms downstairs. The bright and spacious living room features wooden flooring, and TV and phone points. Adjoined via double doors, the dining room again features wooden flooring, TV point and gives access to the garden through patio doors. To the rear of the property, the very spacious kitchen/diner includes integrated electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob and canopy, significant cupboard space, and has ample room for dining furniture. Set off the kitchen, is a good-sized conservatory and a utility room which features a washing machine. Also on the ground floor, is a WC and bedroom two, a double room with en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes. Set off the upper hall, are three further good-sized double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and all including en-suite access to either a private shower room or the family bathroom. This property further benefits from the installation of a heat pump and solar panels.
West Linton is a village, set in the Scottish Borders, well-placed for commuting to Edinburgh, just 16 miles away. There is a regular bus service, the city bypass is a comfortable drive away, within 12 miles, and there is convenient access to the M74 and the south. With an excellent new primary school in West Linton and an easily accessed secondary school in Peebles, West Linton is perfectly placed for education across the board. West Linton also features a variety of stores locally such as a Co-Operative, Chemist, News Agent and Post Office. There is also a local Health Centre within the village. An excellent local pub and nearby restaurant add to the great variety of local shops and create the ideal community. Located nearby is a competition standard golf course providing the perfect leisure facility, with further outdoor recreational pursuits including countryside walks, cycling and fishing. Penicuik is the closest town, featuring a Tesco Superstore and Straiton retail park is located just 14 miles away, providing a range of retail stores and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6852806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.