3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnfield Avenue, Shirley, Surrey
- Impeccably presented 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Lounge and dining room
- Garage and off-road parking
- Sought after location
- Easy access to transport and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (49)
This is one of the most sought after roads is Shirley; the houses ooze curb appeal and buyers long to live here. Not often does a homeowner decide to sell here, so news of this house hitting the open market will spread like wildfire.If you would like to be the new owner of this spacious gem then time is of the essence. This delightful home has been beautifully modernised over the years on a “no expense spared” basis, and offers well proportioned and adaptable accommodation presented to an exceptionally high standard. This stunning property has a great layout; most of the rooms enjoy a view of the beautiful garden. The house is full of character and there are features in every room. As soon as you arrive an impressive frontage greets you with more than ample off-road parking, making this home perfect for entertaining or for families with more than one car. The lounge is ideal for entertaining guests whether formally or informally. There is also a large modernised kitchen with breakfast bar which is ideal for entertaining guests whatever the occasion again taking full view of the rear garden.All the bedrooms are bright and airy and the bathroom is fantastic for relaxing in after a stressful day. Outside in the rear garden, a sunny spot can always be found. In addition there is off-road parking and a garage. Do not miss out on this great opportunity - call us today!
What the Owner says:
This house has been a real pleasure to live in and we have created some wonderful memories over the last 18 years. Especially so in the rear garden, where we have had many wonderful barbecues with friends and family. This really will be something we will miss doing once we have left.We fell in love with the house straight away when we viewed, we loved the location and the privacy. We have decided now is the perfect time to move on and hope the new owners create some new wonderful memories for this special house.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'2 x 13'9 (5.24m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room: 14'10 x 11'6 (4.52m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 17'7 x 8'5 (5.36m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'11 x 12'8 (5.46m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 11'9 (4.37m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'4 (2.75m x 2.24m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48496131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.