2 bedroom flat for saleRothschild House, 8 Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, Middlesex
- Luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- St Georges exclusive Kew Bridge development
- 24hr concierge, underground parking, gym & private balcony
- 0.1 mi from Kew Bridge station & 0.5 mi from Gunnersbury station
A luxurious 1st floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment within St Georges landmark development at Kew Bridge. The apartment is finished to a high specification throughout & boasts a statement fully fitted kitchen leading to a larger than average balcony. Further benefits include secure, underground parking.
Kew Bridge is a highly desirable riverside development with facilities including 24 hour concierge and a gymnasium. Additional benefits include under floor heating, comfort cooling & video entry phone. 0.1 mi from Kew Bridge station & 0.5 mi from Gunnersbury station
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48515037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIL140101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.