5 bedroom detached house for salePingley Vale, Brigg
- Superbly situated five bed detached home with views to Lincolnshire Wolds
- 28' dining hall with handmade oak cantilever leaver staircase
- Bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen with open plan day room
- Dual aspect lounge offers a quiet retreat centred around an Inglenook fireplace
- Indulgent master suite comprising of a vaulted ceiling bedroom complete with Juliette balcony, fitted dressing room and luxury en-suite
- Two other bedrooms to the first floor, one with ensuite, the second with a jack and jill bathroom
- Final two bedrooms and jack and jill shower room to the 2nd floor
- Landscaped gardens with patio, decking and polished steel water feature
- EPC Rating "C"
Superbly situated nestled to the rear of Pingley Vale recognised as an outstanding development accessible to the centre of Brigg. Langtry enjoys uninterrupted views to the rear over open farm land with little light pollution, which the current owners take full advantage of with the integration in their design of a first floor balcony from which they enjoy their hobby of astronomy.
The vendors initial design input has created a bespoke family home of considered elegance with beautifully proportioned rooms which are suffused with a welcoming light and there is evidence of quality throughout. An entrance porch with vaulted ceiling opens via double opening doors into a 28' dining hall with handmade oak cantilever leaver staircase to the first floor galleried landing ensuring a warm welcome.
The property was designed around creating a comfortable family home with the flexibility to provide a stunning entertaining space when required. This has been mainly achieved from the dining hall where wide double doors open into the 28’ bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen with open plan day room, bi-folding doors connect the outside space a perfect place to enjoy time with family and guests.
A dual aspect lounge offers a quiet retreat centred around an Inglenook fireplace with oak mantle, the demands of modern life are catered for with a ground floor study.The first floor offers an indulgent master suite comprising of a vaulted ceiling bedroom complete with Juliette balcony, fitted dressing room and luxury en-suite with both bath and separate shower. There are additional bathrooms to two further bedrooms to the first floor the fourth and fifth generous bedrooms are arranged to the second floor with shower room.
The landscaped grounds have a Japanese influence in the styling with marble monolith water features and a raised walkway leads alongside a Rill polished steel water feature to an extensive decked patio overlooking the lawned garden and provides a place to sit relax and take in the sumptuous lifestyle that Langtry undoubtedly delivers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48516282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6583049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.