4 bedroom bungalow for saleLodmoor Avenue, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Off Road Parking For Three Cars
- Four Bedroom
- Ground Floor Living
- Private Rear Garden
- Lodmoor Location
LODMOOR LOCATION, off road parking for three cars, FOUR BEDROOMS AND GROUND FLOOR LIVING, private rear garden, WELL PRESENTED, original features throughout. THREE RECEPTION ROOMS. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ENSURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT.
Fox and sons are proud to bring to the market this well PRESENTED four bedroom SEMI - DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the ever popular location of LODMOOR. This property has four bedrooms, lounge, dining room, conservatory, bathroom, private rear garden and off road parking for three cars. This property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated so please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Door to side. Under stairs cupboard. Single glazed window to side. Radiator. Laminated flooring.
Lounge 16' 6" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 5.03m Max x 3.63m Max )
Single glazed bay window to front. Gas fire place. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
Carpet. Picture rail.
Dining Room 12' 11" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.94m Max x 2.90m Max )
Single glazed patio doors. Picture rail. Radiator. Telephone point. Carpet.
Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall / base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Tiling. Electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Space for fridge / freezer. Laminated flooring. Door to garden.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
UPVC Double glazed windows. Laminated flooring. TV point.
Stairs from hall. Stairs from landing. Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Carpet.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Radiator. TV point. Wood flooring. Eve storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front. built in wardrobes, Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.03m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Down Stairs Bedroom Four 12' 4" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.40m Max )
Single glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Picture rail. TV point. Carpet.
Down Stairs Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear. Full tiling. Bath. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Vanity and low level WC. Tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn. Hedge surround. Flower border.
Laid to lawn. Patio area. Private. Hedge surround. Fully enclosed. Side access.
Off road parking for up to three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48516483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.