2 bedroom apartment for saleAughton Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2AG
- Superb Two Double Bedroomed Apartment
- First Floor Position
- Excluive Purpose Built Gated Development
- Modern Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- NO CHAIN
- EPC: C
**STUNNING TWO BEDROOMED APARTMENT IN THE EXCLUSIVE WILLOW PARK DEVELOPMENT*CAN BE SUBLET*ALLOCATED PARKING*OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA*GATED DEVELOPMENT** This beautiful first floor flat has been fitted to a high standard and is offered with NO CHAIN. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, storage cupboard, living room/diner, with kitchenette, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The development benefits secure telephone entry system, from electric gated access, allocated parking and well kept communal gardens. EPC: C.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, left onto Lord St, continue onto Lulworth Rd, turn left onto Aughton Road. Destination is on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 397079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.