3 bedroom detached house for saleFifehead Neville, Sturminster Newton, Dorset
- Charming Detached Cottage boasting a wealth of period features including exposed beamwork and feature fireplaces.
- Double Garage, Parking and Extensive rear garden which backs on to pasture land
- 3 Reception Rooms including a spacious Conservatory
- Well fitted Kitchen with good range of appliances
- 3 Bedrooms, one of which has an extensive range of fitted furniture and well appointed Family Bath and Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom and Utility Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating and woodburning stove in Sitting Room
- This cottage offers ease of access to Sturminster Newton and the large village of Hazelbury Bryan
Charming 3 Reception Room, 3 Bedroom Detached Cottage with Double Garage, Brick Outbuilding offering extra storage and Large Rear Garden which backs on to Pasture Land.THIS IS A MUST VIEW PROPERTY!
3 Reception Rooms including Conservatory and Sitting Room with open fireplace having inset woodburning stove, well fitted Kitchen, Utility Area, Cloakroom, Inner Hall, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bath and Shower Room. Double Garage, Brick Outbuilding, Parking and Large Rear Garden with rural views.
Fifehead Neville lies approximately 3 miles to the south west of the popular market town of Sturminster Newton, which is in the heart of the Blackmore Vale. Once home to the largest calf market in Europe it has undergone considerable re-generation including a magnificent theatre/community centre, doctor's surgery and supermarket. The old square retains its charm and shops include a delicatessen/butchers, a fruit and vegetable shop, an excellent electrical shop and a number of niche retailers including Harts Emporium as well as doctors and dental surgeries, inns and cafes.
The Abbey town of Sherborne to the west provides more sophisticated requirements while Gillingham to the north has a mainline railway station (London Waterloo) and to the north the A303, giving access to London via the M3. Other towns in the area include Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Blandford Forum and Dorchester.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48521514.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference USN0134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbot and Slater , Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.