3 bedroom terraced house for saleParsonage Lane, Enfield
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Ground Floor W.C & First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating With Recently Installed Boiler
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Potential to Create Off-Street Parking (subject to relevant consents)
- Potential To Extend To The Rear And Into The Loft (STPP)
- Within Walking Distance To Of A Wide Range Of Amenities, Schools & Train Stations
- In Need Of Works
Ready To Make Your Own! William H brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom terraced property. Located on Parsonage Lane the property is ideally located within walking distance of Enfield Town Shopping Centre, sought after schools and a number of Train Stations.
William H brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom terraced property to the market. This property is in need of modernization and has been priced to sell. The accommodation comprises of an open plan layout on the ground floor with a through lounge opening into the kitchen and a ground floor w.c. On the first floor this property offers the family bathroom, three spacious bedrooms with two doubles and a good sized single and externally gardens to front and rear. This property is in need of some updating but is oozing with potential and has the possibility of extended to the rear andinto the loft and dropping the kerb to create off street parking subject to relevant consents. Located between Baker Street and Chase Side you are within easy reach of wide range of amintes, good Schools and Enfield Chase/ Gordon Hill/ Enfield Town Train Stations. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed sliding door to front aspect providing access to secondary internal door.
Single glazed wooden door and windows to front aspect and radiator. Leading into:
Open Plan Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open plan feature fireplace with surround and radiator. Please note lounge is open plan to dining room and kitchen.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, door leading to ground floor w.c ,comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, tiled splash backs, ample tiled preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated oven with gas hob, integrated dishwasher and space for free standing fridge freezer. Centre island and large storage cupboard.
Ground Floor W.C
Double glazed windows to side aspect, Low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, airing cupboard and lino flooring.
To the front of the property there is shrubbery and path leading to front door. Please note there is further potential to be converted into off-street parking subject to planning consents. To the rear of the property there is decking area leading to mostly laid to lawn with planted shrubbery and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48523986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.