3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Road, Sunnyfields, Doncaster
- Guide Price £120,000-£130,000
- Well presented three bedroom semi detached house
- Attractive lounge, Bay window
- Dining kitchen, high gloss units, granite surfaces
- Integrated appliances, Modern bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Garden room, off road parking, Garage
Guide Price £120,000-£130,000 Located in this popular location of Scawsby is this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home. The property benefits from a fabulous dining/kitchen, front and rear gardens, and garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator. There is a storage cupboard, dado rail and coving to the ceiling. A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 7" to the bay x 12' 7" ( 4.45m to the bay x 3.84m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window. This beautifully presented room has contemporary wall mounted coal effect fire.
Dining Kitchen 18' 10" to the recess x 12' 7" ( 5.74m to the recess x 3.84m )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a modern range of high gloss wall and base units with coordinating granite work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complementary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer and a professional style cooker with chimney style extractor above. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and coving to the ceiling. Double glazed patio doors give access to the garden room.
Garden Room 16' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.72m )
A great room for entertaining with double glazed french doors which give access to the rear garden. There are downlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator, light and power. There is a TV areal point.
From the entrance hall stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a tall side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 10" to the wardrobes ( 3.23m x 3.30m to the wardrobes )
This is a good sized bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a range of built in furniture including fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and matching drawer unit. There is coving to the ceiling.
With side facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary style suite with modern shower cubicle with shower. There is a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, a flush WC, a diamond effect waterproof walling and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. From bedroom two is access to bedroom three.
With a double gazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking, a gravelled area which also offers an additional parking space. To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden with shed and a concrete garage. Viewing essential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48529311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.