1 bedroom apartment for saleWinford Drive, Broxbourne
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- Top Floor Apartment With Loft Access
- River Side Views
- Parking Bay & Garage
- Walking Distance To Station
- Good Road Links Within Easy Reach Of The A10/M25
- Low Service Charge & Ground Rent
- Call Now To View
Riverside Views! William H Brown are delighted to offer this superb modern one bedroom top floor riverside apartment. This Property benefits from a Double Bedroom, Shower Room, Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Loft Space, Allocated Parking & GARAGE!
Riverside Views! William H Brown are delighted to offer this rarely available modern one bedroom top floor riverside apartment situated within a small block of 6. This Property benefits from a Double Bedroom, Shower Room, Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Loft Space, Allocated Parking & GARAGE! Winford Drive is a highly regarded road and this small block of six apartments overlooks the river and is within walking distance to Broxbourne School and stationn. Please call William H Brown for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Door to side aspect, electric radiator, smoke alarm, airing cupboards, loft access and intercom phone system.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Window to front and side aspects overlooking the New River, electric radiator and laminated flooring. Open plan leading to:
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating ample complementary preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink with drainer, splash backs. Integrated electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine space and space for fridge freezer. Laminated flooring and spotlights
Bedroom 14' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, electric radiator and laminated flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, electric heated towel rail, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin low level flush w.c part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
Well maintained gardens and ample communal parking, GARRAGE en-bloc.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48529743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.