3 bedroom apartment for saleHamble Manor, Green Lane, Hamble, Southampton, SO31
- sitting room and kitchen/dining room
- master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- parking space and garage
- communal gardens & heated swimming pool
- EPC Rating = D
Opportunity to modernise a generous first floor flat in a converted manor house
The historic village of Hamble is one of the most sought after villages on the south coast and enjoys a lovely atmosphere amongst local specialist shops, pubs and good restaurants. There are three marinas and comprehensive support facilities for the sailing enthusiast, indeed Hamble is world renowned as a centre for water sports and activities. Southampton city centre is approximately six miles distant and there are good connections to London and Winchester via the M3 and Southampton Airport Parkway which connects to London Waterloo in one hour and ten minutes; Southampton International Airport (10 miles) offers an excellent choice of European destinations.
3 Hamble Manor is well laid out first floor flat in a converted south facing Manor House, which overlooks the village green and lies in a conservation area. The property currently offers a kitchen/dining room, generous sitting room with access out onto the balcony to the front of the property, 3 bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite bathroom, along with a further family bathroom.
Outside there are extensive landscaped, communal gardens with a heated swimming pool (heated to 30 degrees) and BBQ area for the enjoyment of residents, with visitor parking beyond. The property has an allocated parking space and a garage.
Leasehold - Freehold owned by Hamble Manor Management Company
The lease has 160 years left to run
Current service charge is £2726
PLEASE NOTE: There are a number of restrictions that apply outlined
No pets are allowed at the property
No boats/caravans are to be parked at the property
No washing lines are allowed at the property
No external Satelite dishes/TV ariels
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48531600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNS170125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.