3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackpool Road, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Spacious and well presented three bedroom family home
- Offers easy access to local amenities and transport links
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom
- Mature gardens and driveway. Viewing recommended
Spacious and well presented three bedroom garden fronted terraced family home boasting fantastic living accommodation and an open aspect outlook over fields to the front. Situated offering excellent access to local amenities, schools and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, newly fitted kitchen, to the first floor, three bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system installed 2016, externally insulated 2014, driveway to the front and private mature rear gardens. An early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48543636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.