6 bedroom equestrian facility for saleParkgate Road, Newdigate, Dorking, Surrey
- Main House - 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, 4 bathrooms
- Separate Cottage
- Superb range of outbuildings
- Extensive equestrian facilities
- Formal gardens, paddocks and fields
- In all, about 44 acres
AN EXCEPTIONAL EQUESTRIAN ESTATE OF SOME 44 ACRES IN THE HEART OF THE SURREY COUNTRYSIDE.
This home offers a unique opportunity for the prospective purchaser to acquire a superb equestrian estate which consists of a substantial and beautifully presented family home together with a separate cottage and an exceptional range of high quality outbuildings including barns and stables.
The main house briefly comprises as follows, entrance hall, cloakroom, superb dining room, delightful drawing room, high quality fitted kitchen/breakfast room, secondary entrance hall, utility room, sitting room, annexe with sitting room, kitchenette and shower room. To the first floor the master bedroom has a luxuriously appointed en-suite shower room and access to a balcony which enjoys glorious views over the estate. There are in addition 4 further bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room; there is also a luxuriously appointed family bathroom.
The Cottage is located across the courtyard garden and comprises living room, kitchenette and bedroom, cloakroom and bathroom.
The extensive range of barns, outbuildings and stables are grouped in a convenient location being well placed for the house without being over-bearing. There is a substantial American barn comprising eight stables, a further run of eight stables together with a washdown bay, equine solarium and two separate stables. All the stables have been installed by Monarch Equestrian.
The extensive grounds to Springfield Farm consist of several fenced fields and paddocks together with a large all weather menage and within the southern part of the estate, a purpose built all weather gallop. The estate enjoys a wonderful level of seclusion and in all extends to approximately 44 acres. Please note there are two public footpaths running through the land-holding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48552528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.