2 bedroom apartment for saleSterling Mansions, Leman Street, London, E1
- 879 sqft
- 4th floor
- South-West Aspect
- 993 year lease
A spacious and bright 879 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment on the 4th floor facing south-west with views over Leman Street and beyond set within this magnificent Edwardian building as part of the continued regeneration of Goodman's Fields.
Sympathetically restored to its former glory, the building retains many of its stunning original features, including a grand central staircase and entrance lobby that dates back to a more elegant era.
The development is located just north of Tower Bridge and to the east of Aldgate and is just a short walk from Aldgate, Aldgate East and Tower Hill stations offering the District, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan lines while Tower Gateway offers the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
Feature to note:
- Siemens integrated appliances throughout
- Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Bosch bathrooms including brushed steel, composite stone and porcelain wall and floor tiles
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Access to apartments via video door entry system and fob electronic access to communal areas
- CCTV coverage to communal areas at key locations
- Landscaped gardens to the rear of the development
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents' gym with swimming pool and spa facilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48555177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIF170098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.