2 bedroom apartment for saleBrewery Square, Dorchester
- Modern Second Floor Apartment (with Lift)
- En-Suite Bedroom
- Private Balcony
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
- Underground Secure Gated Parking
- Interiors by Conran & Partners
- Premier Building Guarantee
- No Forward Chain
- Leasehold 193 years
- Light & Airy Apartment in the Highly Desirable Brewery Square Location
Located in the exciting district of Brewery Square in the market town of Dorchester, is this wonderful second floor apartment. Built to the highest of specifications, including interiors designed by Conran and Sons with walnut flooring in the living area, travertine flooring in the shower rooms and carpet in the bedrooms, this apartment simply has to be viewed to appreciate the quality and finish.
The open plan living kitchen area is light and airy with a large window and glass door leading to the southerly facing private balcony. The kitchen is beautiful with an extensive range of Paula Rosa kitchen cabinets and integrated appliances from AEG, Miele and Zanussi.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms both with built in walnut veneer wardrobes, the master also boasting an en-suite bathroom. There is also a further shower room. Both bathroom and shower room are fully tiled with attractive, fitted furniture.
Apartment residents enjoy a plethora of benefits including 24 hour security and CCTV, on site consierge, secure underground parking, lifts to all floors and the remainder of the premier building guarantee. The Brewery Square complex boasts a range of boutique shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, fitness centre and a cinema overlooking the fountains in the square. The market town of Dorchester is further enhanced with well renowned schools and a county hospital.
For more information and to arrange a viewing of this stunning apartment, please call Austin Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48558342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7859611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.