1 bedroom flat for saleFoxes Road, Newport
- Beautifully Presented Assisted Living Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom & Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen
- 24hr, 365 days a Year on Site Staffing
- Lift to All Floors
- Guest suite, Function Room & Homeowners Lounge
An opportunity to purchase a beautiful first floor apartment in Somers Brook Court, a development of 58 assisted living apartments for the over 70's. The home which is warmed by underfloor heating offers well presented, spacious, light and airy accommodation and comprises, entrance hall, living room with access to the balcony, kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a large modern bathroom.
On site facilities include a 24 hour emergency call system and 365 days a year on site staffing, camera entry system, function room, guest suite, homeowners lounge, landscaped gardens, a table service restaurant and a lift to all floors.
The town centre of Newport is just a short walk away and offers a wide variety of shops and amenities, whilst Sainsbury's supermarket is just across the road.
Front door into-
ENTRANCE HALL Emergency alarm pull cord and security entry. Large walk in storage cupboard housing the electric meter, consumer unit and hot water tank. Doors off to-
LOUNGE/DINER 23' 11" x 10' 8" max (7.29m x 3.25m) A good size room with UPVC double glazed door with UPVC double glazed window adjacent leading to the balcony. Telephone point. Television aerial point. Door with glazed inserts into-
KITCHEN 7' 6" max x 8' 1" max (2.29m x 2.46m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in electric oven with halogen hob adjacent and stainless steel extractor hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM 1 10' 0" x 14' 11" (3.05m x 4.55m) A good size double room with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front. Television point. Telephone point. Built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BATHROOM 9' 3" x 8' 9" (2.82m x 2.67m) Fitted with a matching white suite comprising panelled bath, walk in shower/wet room, wash basin set in vanity unit and push button flush WC. Light with shaver socket. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
HEATING Under floor heating to all rooms with individual thermostats
OUTSIDE Balcony with space for table and chairs overlooking the front. Communal Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48559122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.